At ilumi, we breathe new life into everyday devices to naturally connect people with their environment -- enlightening things to enlighten people. We are a team of passionate and motivated individuals that care about what we do and enjoy doing it together.
ilumi appeared on ABC's Shark Tank in April 2014, receiving an investment from Mark Cuban and was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine's top 100 most Brilliant companies of 2015. ilumi products are sold at Best Buy and other retail stores across North America, and tens of thousands of people are lighting up their homes, offices, and businesses over the world.
The Testing Specialist will work with the development team in building quality mobile app and firmware/software. This role will be required to plan test cases/scenarios from requirements/specifications, execute and report the status. On Time and quality deliverable are crucial for this role.
- Translate business/functional requirements to test plans with test cases, scenarios and scripts.
- Prioritize and execute testing from a script, find bugs and input these bugs clearly and concisely and with extreme details into the database.
- Work with Development team in resolving issues.
- Escalate issues/redflags in a timely manner.
- Report Test Progress everyday.
It would be really awesome if you have any of the following skills & experience:
- 3+ years of software QA role is a must.
- High competency and skill in using computer applications with a focus on Microsoft Excel.
- Analytical with a keen attention to detail.
- Process oriented with ability to understand and execute against complex requirements.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills – both verbally and written – and be able to relate to all level of employees.
- Should be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Should be a self-starter.
- Think outside the box to come up with new ideas and and testing solutions.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and prioritize multiple projects as they are assigned.
Why work here?
- A small team of passionate people where your work will matter and have a direct and visible impact
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Catered lunches and team happy hours
- Flexible and autonomous environment that is results driven
- A house full of the coolest Smart lighting and connected home products.